Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Episode 48 - Pseudoscience

  Season 4    "Point of Origin"

Episode 48 - Pseudoscience  ( DOWNLOAD | SUBSCRIBE )

FINALE Part 1 of 3 - Aaron, Delaney, and Ezra's search for PRIME teleports them further back in time than they have ever been.

REMASTERED (Originally Released: August 29, 2015)

Icon Art & Inspiration by Karel Cettl


CAST

Aaron................  Aaron (Mesozoic I.N.O. User)
Delaney.............  Delaney (Paleozoic I.N.O. User)
Ezra...................  Ezra (Cenozoic I.N.O. User)
Bridget..............  INO (I.N.O. Unit 02)
                             Computer System Voice
Mike..................  FLASH (I.N.O. Unit 03)
                             PRIME
                             Probes

MUSIC

"Black Vortex," "Ominous," "Dark Standoff," "Oppressive Gloom"
By Kevin Macleod (www.incompetech.com)